The Pokémon Go introduced some modifications for the festive season. ‘Pokémon Go‘ is closing out 2016 with a big holiday event, running through Christmas, and the first few days of the new year.
Pokémon Go is hosting a festive event starting December 25, according to developer Niantic. “As part of this in-game celebration, players are going to get a pair of bonuses that make it more likely to find certain types of creatures and eggs in the location-based mobile game.” The event will run until January 3.
During this event, every user is a participant of Pokémon Go, and to catch the most recent Pokémon is simpler than ever. On this interval, PokeShops will award one single-use incubator every day after your first Photograph Disc spin. As a player goes to PokeShops, he will have a larger than the regular probability of discovering eggs that may hatch your favorite Pokémon (Togepi, Pichu and some different lately launched Pokémon).
Here is a short list of what to expect:
As of December 25th
- Higher chance of hatching Togepi and other Pokémon.
- PokéStops will give a single-use egg incubator every day of the event.
- PokéStops will award more eggs that bring Togepi, Pichu, and the rest of the new creatures of the Johto region.
- Pikachu in his festive hat will appear more often on the map.
As of December 30th and onward
- Starters in the Kanto region will appear more often.
- Greater chance of catching Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venusaur.
- Greater chance of catching Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard.
- Increased chance of capturing Wartortle, Squirtle, and Blastoise.
- Lure modules will last 60 minutes instead of 30.