BlueStacks App Player possesses versatile program which bridges the gap between desktop and mobile by permitting its users to install Android App on Mac OS X devices or Windows. You can push apps with the help of “Cloud Connect” from you Android to BlueStacks and vice versa. It was first released in 2011, and it is continuously growing, and now it is free for download from its beta form.
System Requirements for Installing BlueStacks App:
To install BlueStacks App on Windows, following requirements must be fulfilled:
- You need to be the administrator on the PC
- There must 2GB RAM space on PC
- Disk space needs to be of 4GB for storing the Android apps/data and their games
- Direct X 9.0 much be installed on PC
- Graphics drivers must be updated for compatibility with the Bluestacks
How to Download BlueStacks:
- First, download the BlueStacks setup
Make it sure that option “App Access Store” is checked while installing it
It may take a bit longer time for the first time when you install this app
2. You need to search the BlueStacks’ search tool, which is located at the top of its screen. Type the name of the required app. If BluStacks will not find it and shows “no results,” the click the button “Search Play for AppName” to open the Google Play Store.
3. You will have to log in with Google account after opening the Play Store.
How to Download Different Apps from BlueStacks
Click on the search icon on the home screen
Type the name of the App which you want to download
Click on the search app option in case if search icon is not available
Download and install all your desired apps and enjoy while using them on BlueStacks
Are you ready to install BluaStack App on your PC?
Stay tuned for more detail!